Monday, September 1, 2008

August and Everything After

Boredom is a crazy thing. It’s funny how your mind starts to work when you have nothing to do. I have always been one for the practical joke or just a good old fashion scare. As Mindy can attest to, these are common events in our house, however even these events have become too easy and predictable. Therefore I have decided to add another element to my human game…the video camera. This new medium will be more of a challenge considering the fact that I must have better timing and planning. The attached video was my first test of the new system and it worked as planned. Be sure to check back often and watch my progress. Also, don’t feel bad for Mindy, yes she is most likely always the one being teased, but in the end I think a good scare is good for everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dying right now. Love the head shake at 49 secs.

Kelly and Jenn.