

When I was deciding on how and were I wanted to build my house, a broken leg never crossed my mind. I thought that it would be great to have a master bedroom upstairs away from the rest of the house. I now look back on this decision with much gloom. Over the past 7 weeks I have learned to loath these stairs that I have built, every single one of them. Between the basement, main floor and upstairs, there are 45 long arduous steps. Sadly, unless I want to sleep in my office, there is no getting around them. I am currently employing the hop method, whereas I hold on to the railing and jump stair to stair. I have found this far superior in both time saved and humility gained, to the well known butt scoot method first used after the accident. In time I am sure the accends and descents will become easier, however for now I will continue to bitch and curse my decision for building a house with 4 flights of stairs.

No comments:
Post a Comment