Who would have thought that crows, four to be exact, would cause me so much grief? Ever since I moved in this house I have been haunted by these crows…really, this is not a joke. These crows are the largest I have seen and not only do they shit all over the side of my house and deck; they also come up to the windows and peck at the glass. It’s not a soft peck either. I’m sure that if I don’t somehow stop them, they will break one of my windows. I’ve never heard of birds doing this and I’m starting to believe that these crows have some sort of personal vendetta against me and this is how they are seeking there retribution. I initially thought that scarring them away would be easy and I figured since my leg was broken that I would have plenty of time to devise a plan to rid these pests from breaking my window; however these birds have proven to be worthy adversaries.
Since all my other ripe ideas have failed miserably and negotiations are out of the question, I was forced to move to Plan B; my air-soft gun. The purpose of the Air-Soft gun is not to kill the birds; I only want to scare them enough to leave my yard.
So there I sit waiting by one of my widows for their return only to have them go to another window, which is out of range for my gun and start pecking at the new window. I know this is quite humorous to most everyone. Personally it’s become quite aggravating. Though surprisingly my neighbors now look at me with strange stares, maybe it’s the new Unabomber beard or the fact that I am sneaking around my yard with a gun, who knows. You would think they would appreciate the sacrifice that I am making…ungrateful.

No comments:
Post a Comment