Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Music Never Stopped

Do you ever wake up and have a song already in your head? Just about every morning when I get up I have a song stuck on repeat in my mind. I literally wake up and the song is already stuck in my head. I have no idea where it comes from so I thought that I might start keeping track of these songs and see if there is any pattern or possible explanation as to where they came from. Below is the list that I have compiled over the last seven mornings.

Big Log - Robert Plant
Big Time - Peter Gabriel
I Like It - Enrique Iglesias
Peace Train - Cat Stevens (or whatever he is called now)
Eres Tu - Mocedades
Bling Bling - B.G.
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga

Now do you see my problem? For the most part they are all different. It's strange because I don't know more than 5 words in the song from Enrique Iglesias and I hate all his music anyway. I haven't heard the B.G song in probably 5 years if not more. I don't speak Spanish very well so Eres Tu is butchered and the only place you will hear that song is on Tommy Boy. Personally I don't know what to make of it and I'm sure that none of you care but my quest for self understand must continue. To be continued...

As a side note, if you did not already notice every bog title is also the clever title to a song. Click on the bog title and it sends you to a page regarding the song.

No comments: